Duct Tape Marketing
The Methodology to the Madness
"Ultimately with the systematic application of Duct Tape Marketing, the definition of the term marketing evolves to includes this all-encompassing view: getting people who have a specific need or problem to know, like, trust, do business with, and refer you to others who have the same need or problem."
When we explored ways of bringing marketing value to our clients, we considered approaches to developing the processes and procedures needed to deliver the education and tools our clients could use to launch and grow their businesses. As a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, we've incurred years of ever-evolving marketing experience. We asked ourselves – why should we invent the processes – when it already existed and we could license it, use it ourselves to rebuild and rebrand our practice and deliver value to our clients?
Experience on Your Side
From our own experience, we learned the process that the consultant needs to experience in order to become certified. Like us, each consultant goes through rigorous initial training, and pieces of training throughout the year, every year. Being a part of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network means:
- Approximately 100 consultants worldwide serve as a sounding board with connections, ideas, and feedback to get the best client results
- Predictable results with the installed Duct Tape Marketing System
- Ongoing training webinars keep your consultant up-to-date with the latest developments in marketing and communications
- Your consultant is invited to yearly events for business development and networking
- Comprehensive strategy development includes identifying your ideal client, target audience and a comprehensive content calendar
- Thorough online training certification as well as hands-on implementation of the Duct Tape Marketing System
- Access to the best marketing software and tools including things that will develop clear reports, pull competitive analytics and bolster your testimonials
Proven Marketing System
According to Duct Tape Marketing: “Duct Tape Marketing was developed over 20 years ago as a way to install a turnkey marketing system into small to mid-size businesses. John Jantsch, its founder, has written several books and earned accolades from Forbes, CNBC, the New York Enterprise Report and even reached the Wall Street Journal bestseller list.
Jantsch’s Duct Tape Marketing blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business and his Duct Tape Marketing podcast was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine. Jantsch has delivered keynote speeches to organizations such as American Express, Microsoft, Verizon, HP, and eBay. He also is the featured marketing contributor to American Express OPENForum.”
What Others Say
Michael Gerber said Duct Tape Marketing is “just like its namesake – Duct Tape – it’s good, incredibly smart, amazingly practical, and immensely sticky stuff.”
“CAREFUL! Duct tape is a serious tool… it sticks where you put it. So are the ideas in this book. If you’re ready to make a commitment and are willing to make something happen, John’s book is a great place to start.” – Seth Godin, author of Purple Cow
“John Jantsch has provided small businesses with the perfect perspective for maximizing all marketing activities – offline and on. Jantsch has the plan to help you thrive in the world of business today. Read it, all your competitors will.” – John Battelle, co-founding editor or Wired and author of The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture
To download a free eBook on how the Duct Tape Marketing system can help you grow your business click on the image to the left.